Serenity Opal Dainty Ring- Gold
Hand-cut Oval Opal Stone (5mm-6mm) set in a stunning dainty 2mm band that is 2 micron Gold Vermeil 9.25 Sterling Silver. Each stone is cut unique and may vary slightly in design. No two rings will be exactly the same and each is Handmade in California by Made Designs.
Opal has always been associated with love, passion, and desire. It is a seductive stone that intensifies emotional states and can also be an emotional stabilizer. Wearing Opal is said to bring about loyalty and faithfulness.
Please note that we carry a variety of different brands and sizing will vary slightly for each brand. This chart is a based off of the brands we carry and for the most part very accurate, however ff you would like specific sizing for a certain product you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 241-0027.
Orders placed with code TIPSY25 are eligible for Store Credit Returns Only
Start your return/exchange process using our online portal by clicking HERE:
Trendy and Tipsy accepts returns on unworn, unwashed and undamaged items within 14 days of receiving the order. Failure to meet these criteria deems purchases non-refundable and will be denied.
All Last Call Vintage Repurposed Vintage items must be returned within 7 days of receiving the product(s), due to the items being one-of-a-kind.
Shoes, swim, hats, body chains and belts can be returned for store credit only within 14 days of receiving the product(s).
All jewelry and accessories (excluding body chains belts) are final sale.
For hygienic reasons, ALL MASKS AND BANDANAS ARE FINAL SALE- no exceptions.
Original Shipping charges and Route Package Protection are non-refundable.
All sale items, promotional sales and discount codes more than 20%, accessories, and special orders are final sale and NOT eligible for a refund, exchange or store credit.
If you would like us to send you a USPS return shipping label, the return shipping cost will be deducted from your refund. Please note cost will vary based on size and weight of items being returned. After your request is approved you can request a label.
Exchanges are allowed for unworn and unwashed items with the tags still on within 14 days of purchase/receipt. You may exchange for another size in the same item or for store credit if the size you want is unavailable. May be completed in store or through the mail.
You will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with the exchange.
There are two ways to do an online exchange:
1. If you would like to claim the correct size immediately while its still in stock, the quickest way to exchange is to simply place another order for the size you would like, then send the unwanted item back to us as a regular return, please just note in the return request that you purchased a new size. When the item is received back, you will be refunded. To proceed this way, place your new order and begin your return with the link at the top or bottom of the page.
2. If you do not want to make second purchase and are not in a rush, we can send you an exchange invoice for a standard shipping and handling fee, then a return label, and once the item gets back to us we will send out the new size. Your new size will not be reserved for you until the shipping and handling invoice is completed and may become unavailable in that time. To begin your exchange this way, click the link at the top or bottom of the page.
Are there any charges for returns?
- There are no charges for a return, but you are responsible for return shipping cost. If you choose, we can provide you with the lowest cost available return label and deduct that cost from your return. We will use the cheapest available option, extend our bulk shipping discount and only charge what we have to pay for the label. Otherwise, you may ship it to us on your own.
We try to inspect all items for quality, but sometimes we miss something or items are damaged in transit. If you believe you received a broken or defective product, normal refund policy does not apply. Trendy and Tipsy will replace or refund defective products on a case by case basis, typically at no cost to you. Please contact us directly at Support@trendyandtipsy.com with any issues.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.
Process return by clicking HERE: https://return.clicksit.com/shop/trendy-and-tipsy