Tipsy Tuesday: BLUEBERRY MOJITO
Posted on 22 March 2016
What You Need //
- 1/3 cup blueberries (plus extra for a fancy blueberry swizzle stick)
- 6-8 leaves fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon sugar in the raw (more if you like it sweeter)
- 2½ tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces light rum
- Crushed ice
- 2 ounces chilled Prosecco or champagne
How To Make //
- Place the blueberries, mint leaves, sugar, and lime juice in a glass. Using a muddler or wooden spoon, muddle ingredients in the bottom of the glass until the blueberries release their juice.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice and pour the rum over. Give it a stir.
- Top with chilled champagne or Prosecco, and garnish with extra mint and blueberries if you’re feeling fancy.